A test board designed to work with our pixelated anode substrates (S101/S103) or edgeless 8 pixel substrates (S211/S213) in order to make testing and experimenting as easy as possible. The zero insertion force (ZIF) socket allows for easy attachment and removal of devices while the BNC socket makes connecting experimental apparatus simple.
Designed for use with Ossila's edgeless 8 pixel substrate system (S211/S213) or pixelated anode substrate system (S101/S103), this test board allows for easy electrical connection and measurement.
The window in the centre allows for experiments where optical access is required from both sides. Meanwhile the M4, M6 and 1/4" mounting holes makes mounting on a variety of optical benches and other equipment quick and simple (insulating plastic M6 bolts included).
Used for a wide variety of experiments including:
- Photovoltaic current-voltage (IV) sweeps
- Photovoltaic external quantum efficiency measurements
- Photovoltaic lifetime testing
- OLED current-voltage-light (IVL) sweeps
- OLED lifetime testing
- 1) BNC socket for easy connection to test equipment
- 2) Cathode switch (can use to switch all pixels on/off)
- 3) Zero insertion force (ZIF) socket to easily connect and remove devices made using Ossila's standard substrates
- 4) Window to allow optical access from both sides (for experiments such as pump-probe excitement with simultaneous electrical measurements)
- 5) Switches for the individual pixels
- 6) Oval bolt holes to accommodate either M6 bolts or 1/4" bolts for mounting on standard metric or imperial optical benches (insulating plastic M6 bolts included)
- 7) Header pins for easy electrical access (great for initial tests/checks with a multimeter)
Ossila OLED/OPV Test board demonstration video
To the best of our knowledge the technical information provided here is accurate. However, Ossila assume no liability for the accuracy of this information. The values provided here are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch.